1. I watched Seven Pounds the other night with Will Smith with Myles. It was interesting to say the least. It was really hard to follow the first quarter, because we didn’t have any clue what was going on, but I knew it would all pull together in the end, and it did. WARNING: SPOILERS! If you haven’t seen the movie and plan to, don’t read on. The ending was…hmm. I had a hard time figuring out just exactly why he decided to kill himself and give his organs and such to these people. Was it because of the accident? I was left a little confused. Good movie for the most part though.
2. I’ve been into YA books lately for my pleasure reading. I’ve started reading the House of Night series by PC and Kristin Cast and I’m really digging. Some of the stuff I come across is really stupid and then I have to remember that these are 16 and 17 year olds. =P
3. I hate it when people at work who have no business paying attention to you eagle eye everything you do.
4. Three little letters… RWA.
5. I really need to quit smoking. It’s sooo damned expensive, but since Myles was laid off and took a couple of completely different career routes (realtor and starting a contract manufacturing company) it’s too stressful around here to be able to quit.
6. I’ve been reading a Michael Palmer book and really digging it. Extreme Measures. I’ve been steering away from reading romance in my spare time. I’ll get back to it for sure, but right now I just need something different.
7. Have I mentioned lately how much I love editing? Especially for Samhain. Well, consider it mentioned.