1. We’re re-doing our master bathroom, which the hubby started while I was away last week. =) Last night we got the linoleum off the floor, and let me tell you what….NOT FUN. I have bruises on my knuckles and a couple of blisters. That stuff was soooo stuck down. More so than any other linoleum I’ve seen come off in our rentals. But once the marble tile goes in, the bathroom should be done and it’ll be gorgeous. I see a lot of baths in my future. =) The bathroom was so ugly before, I never wanted to be in there to take a bath for an extended period of time.
2. I took a turn of the Samhain Blog today. It’s all about self-editing before you submit a manuscript. Head on over and check it out! This really is important stuff you need to know. =)
3. I am so tired this morning at work I can barely keep my eyes open and I have no clue why. =(
4. Offered a contract on a book this weekend I am super super excited about. =) Be paying attention to my Coming Soon page. =) I can’t share until all the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed.
5. There is a woman in my office who does nothing but screw off all day and nothing is ever said to her. It royally ticks me off. Plus, we’ve all had to help her with her work. Grrrrrrr.
6. I’m still having trouble keeping my eyes open. And diet Mountain Dew just isn’t doing it this morning, dang it.
7. I have a ton of crap to get done, but meanwhile, I have nothing to do here at the EDJ but can’t do what I need to do. Sigh. It’s horrid, I tell you, horrid.