Please welcome Joely!
1. What is your favorite thing about the colder weather?
Cuddling up beneath a blanket with a cup of coffee in one hand and a book (or my iPhone so I can read electronically) in the other!
2. What kind of books do you like to curl up with on a cold day?
I love to read all sorts of romance any time of the year, but frosty days certainly do invite the idea of sharing body heat.
3. What is your favorite holiday food?
I adore homemade bread, everything from basic rustic white to fancier holiday breads with fruit and nuts.
4. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Family time with the monsters, ages 9, 7, and 6. We always read the Christmas story in detail before they can open any of their gifts.
5. Be honest, how much do you decorate for the holidays?
We do a tree and some interior decorations, but we don’t really do much outside the house. If I put a wreath on the door, it might stay there until Easter forces me to take it down.
Scavenger Hunt Question:
Who is the hero of the next “The Connaghers” book?
The answer can be found on Joely’s website.
Click here to submit your answer.