1. My EDJ is soooo busy right now. I have a ton of stuff to do, which is nice, because then the day goes by faster.
2. I started going to the chiropractor last week since my insurance now covers it. I’ve always had a ton of back and neck problems. Turns out, my left leg is a half an inch shorter than the right one! Holy crap. So now I have to wear this stupid thing in my shoe, which didn’t seem like a big deal until I really started thinking about it. I’m pretty sure this means no more flip-flops. And my strappy heels…not sure what I’m going to do. =( I’ll just have to figure something out so I can still wear all my cute shoes.
3. It’s 8:45, I’ve been here an hour….Can I go home now? Please?
4. I totally kicked ass on submissions yesterday. I only have a few more in my inbox that I want to read more carefully. I should have a really bare submission spreadsheet after I send my update in this week. =)
5. I’m kicking ass on edits, too. Woo hoo! I’m working to get way ahead and get everything in early, so my authors….beware. =)