Please welcome Denise Belinda McDonald!
1. What is your favorite thing about the colder weather?
Aside from the cool crisp mornings—since I live in Texas—I love being able to wear all my sweaters, and I have MANY!
2. What kind of books do you like to curl up with on a cold day?
I like a good mystery. Something to keep me guessing what will happen next.
3. What is your favorite holiday food?
Pumpkin bread—I love bread any time, but around the holidays I love pumpkin bread.
4. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Decorating the Christmas tree, because it is something the hubby and I do with all our kids.
5. Be honest, how much do you decorate for the holidays?
I have boxes and boxes of trinkets that I pull out for the holidays. Ribbons on all the curtains and knickknacks on every flat surface. Every room, but the kids’ rooms (we’d never see it again) gets decorated.
Scavenger Hunt Question:
Which book does Denise have a “back story” for?
The answer can be found at Denise’s blog.
Click here to submit your answer.
As a reminder, do not post your answer in the comments! Comment will be deleted and the commenter will be disqualified.